Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you I may earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for supporting my blog.
Blogging is a great way to promote your direct sales business. Blogging can help you and your business stand out, gain a loyal tribe and increase sales. But what should you be blogging about? Here are my 20 top blog topics for direct sellers:
1. What is [Company]? – This is a great first blog post to share with your Facebook Community
2. Why you should join [Company]
3. Top 5 Reasons to Join [Company]
4. How to Join [Company] – In this post you can go step by step on how to join. Be sure to give reasons to join your team and ways to reach out to you with questions.
5. Top Tips for New [company] Representative/Consultants
6.[Your Company] vs. [Similar company] – If there is a similar company to your that people may be deciding between this is a great topic. Be sure to keep it positive though.
7. Top Tools for Direct Sellers – These can be computer programs,
8. 5 Favorite Products from [Company]
9. Spotlight on Each Product – Be sure to link products that work well together.
10. Top Product Pairings – Pair your favorite products and show your readers how they can be used together.
11. Seasonal or Limited Time Product Focuses – If your company has new launches then your blog is a great place to showcase them. As soon as you know anything about the launch go ahead and write the article so that the search engines start indexing it. You can always add more details later.
12. Top Supplies/ Tools For Being a Consultant in [Company] – This is wear you talk about your favorite racks, tables, etc. You may want to consider becoming an Amazon affiliate.
13. Tips for Starting Your Facebook Group or Page
14. Great Facebook Engagement Posts for [company]
15. Ideas for What A [Company] Representative Should Post On Instagram
16. 25/50 Tasks For [Company] Success – These can be task you complete daily, weekly, monthly or even yearly such as inventory, accounting, follow up or more tasks.
17. Favorite Complementary Products – For example if you are a clothing seller what are your favorite accessories.
18. Best Computer Software or Apps for [Company]
19. Top Income Producing Activities for [Company]
20. Gift Guides – Everyone (especially on Pinterest) loves gift guides. Be sure to get them published well before the date of a holiday if you are writing for one specifically.
If you are just getting started with blogging be sure to check out my article on why you should be direct sales blogging. My favorite blogging options are self hosted WordPress blogs (like this one) and Sassy Direct. Both are great options to grow your direct sales business and be sure to reach out if you have any questions for me.